We are delighted you are considering us for your celebration event. We can provide the perfect environment for you whether you are arranging a birthday party or special anniversary, a christening, bar/bat mitzvah or maybe a presentation evening or fundraising event.
With our established reputation for first class hospitality, attention to detail, great service and the highest standard of catering we can make sure your celebration is everything you want it to be.
We have three very different venues:
- Buile Hill Park Hall is a large, bright venue with its own landscaped gardens and is available to hire seven days a week
- The Court House, Worsley is a Grade II listed building with wood panelled walls and stained-glass windows and is also available to hire seven days a week.
- Salford Suite, situated within Salford Civic Centre, is a modern, intimate room and is available to hire on a Saturday or Sunday.
Each venue has its own unique feel and makes the perfect place to celebrate your special event.
If you wish to have the bar open for your event this will close 30 minutes before the end of the function. There is no additional charge for the bar to be open unless you are hiring one of our venues for a self-catered event.
Making a booking
Once you have contacted us to see if your required date is available we can hold a provisional booking free of charge for a period of 14 days.
A booking form shall be sent to you and is to be completed and returned within the 14 days along with a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £100.
If you are booking a Saturday an additional non-refundable £400 deposit is required 12 months prior to the function (bringing the total deposit to £500). If the booking is less than 12 months before the function, £100 secures the booking but the additional £400.00 is to be paid within 28 days of receipt of the initial £100 deposit.
The balance of the hire charge together with 100% of the anticipated catering charges is to be paid no later than 28 days before the date of the function.
- 18th birthday parties are not permitted at any of our venues
- Saturdays from April to September are reserved for wedding receptions requiring both a wedding breakfast and evening buffet. This also applies to Sundays prior to a bank holiday
- A minimum spend per head may apply to your event