The Salford Suite is an ideal venue for catered business meetings and corporate dinners.
The Salford Suite is situated within Salford Civic Centre, Swinton and the suite is available to hire for business on Saturdays and Sundays.
With modern meeting facilities the suite can host talks, lectures, seminars, exhibitions and networking events and can be set in theatre, cabaret or boardroom styles.
- Room capacity of 60
- Free parking at the venue (weekends only)
- Easy access for cars, buses (bus stops are on Chorley Road opposite) and Swinton train station
- Ground floor, disabled friendly access and accessible toilets
- Large wall mounted video matrix which is also connected to two smaller wall mounted TVs
- Loop system
- Lectern with microphone
- Licensed to serve alcohol
Room hire charges
The Salford Suite is available to hire on a Saturday or Sunday at a cost of £240 for a minimum of four hours hire. There is an additional room hire charge of £60 per hour for bookings beyond four hours.
Directions to Salford Suite, Civic Centre, Swinton
Salford Suite is in Salford Civic Centre, on Chorley Road (A6), Swinton, M27 5DA and is on a main bus route to Manchester. It is within walking distance of Swinton train station and is well served by public transport. For further information, contact Transport for Greater Manchester on 0871 200 2233.
Salford Civic Centre